The college will advertise when ready to intake a new batch. Application form should be downloaded from the college web-site www.http//slcj.lk the completed application form (hard copy), with the following supporting documents should be sent by registered post to the Head, Sri Lanka College of Journalism, No.96, Kirula Road, Colombo 5.
- Certified copies of all the relevant Educational Certificate issued by the Department of Examinations.
- In the case of the applicants who are employed, at least one letter of recommendation should be from the employer/authorized person/superior officer of the relevant establishment.
- Evidence of satisfactory knowledge of English language (e.g. G.C.E. (O/L or/and A/L), etc.) if any.
- Certified copies of other relevant certificates/documents.
- All selected tudents are required to provide two copies of 2×2” recent color photograph
Half or 1/3 (depending or relevant course) of the course fee should be paid at the registration.